Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Take Time

I realize now in my job search all the time I lost when I worked.  Time with God, family and nature.  In our hustle and bustle it is so easy to get lost, drive fast, go go go.  Now that I'm at home searching for jobs, the internet is consuming my time, when I worked it was work, etc.  But we need to remind ourselves that we need balance.  We need God, family and even time for our ownselves. 
Stop today for a minute.  A brief stance in time where you can just look outside and see God's wonders, be it in the stars or sunset or the beauty of a trees and flowers or mountains.  Thank Him for the glorious place we live.  Then take some time each day to find something you are thankful for.  Acknowledge it to Him.  Enjoy life as it goes by fast.  And as I keep searching, I'll try to step aside from the mad search and stop to enjoy some parts of the day and put all my worries and problems aside and give God the glory for the things He has done for us and turn over my issues to Him.  Try to do the same today - won't you?
Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. Hello,
    I am very sorry to hear about your job loss. One thing I know is that when things seem the darkest, that is when the brightest thing is just around the corner. There is a better job/opportunity out there for you. God will open doors. Just have faith like you said in your post. And believe....
    My husband and I have been struggling (well, almost to hell and back!)due to a loss of business and other factors for the past 8 years. It seems like a long time, actually it is. lol. But when we started putting God first, living with faith and gratitude our life is changing. Miraculous things are happening. I wish you much success!

    ReplyDelete