Thursday, June 30, 2011

Motivation and Inspiration - - What is Yours?!

What gets you motivated?  To work hard, clean your house, be a better person?  You know we may have our faith, but there are times when it's just hard to get motivated.  Or we've let someone or something just take our joy or perhaps all our energy.   As you all know, I'm still searching for work and while I'm doing that - hearing that others are employed or found work or that someone had something just fall into their lap can be very frustrating and I found myself a couch potato today.  So I thought about all of you and what I can do to inspire me to inspire you!  So I got up and looked up some inspirational quotes.  These are really great and helped me perk up and pick myself up again and dust myself off to prepare for another day tomorrow.  You know, we were never promised tomorrow - so we might as well enjoy today!  Remember, if you have anything you'd like to share - a story, a healthy recipe - a great tip or idea - send it to me and I'll post it so we can all share in helping each other make it in this crazy world!  Now read the quotes below and be inspired!!  
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up every time we fail.  ~Ralph Waldo Emerson
Shoot for the moon.  Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.  ~Les Brown

Things turn out best for the people who make the best out of the way things turn out.  ~Art Linkletter
Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of somebody else.  ~Judy Garland

The difference between try and triumph is a little umph.  ~Author Unknown

---------------And some final words from me to you----------------------------------------
When you think you are ready to give up, it is then you must get up!  
Go out and start your day tomorrow - see what you can do, do the unexpected, take a different route, plan a new strategy.  For anything bad happening today, won't matter in 5 years from now.  Change is inevitable...so if you don't like what is happening now, hold on - it will change soon!   Blessings to you all - have a great day!
Until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment