Friday, June 3, 2011

Little Blessings

Well, many or some of you know that my story was published on Insight of the Day todayhttp://www.insightoftheday.com/quote.asp
The response is overwhelming and so inspiring back to me.  As I have been struggling through some things this week, it was wonderful to see God's love being poured out in messages of inspiration back to me.  Thank you all for the warm-hearted messages.  And it appears now that I've gone from 2 followers to 27!  Looks like I'll have to get busy blogging again! (lol)  
Feel free to send me your stories of inspiration or anything that will benefit our readers and I will gladly post.
Until next time...keep walking in the faith!

6 comments:

  1. Loved your story and hope you'll blog more! :)
    www.joyfuljones.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Just read your story on "Insight of the Day" Thanks for sharing it.

    It's all about acting on those prmptings.
    www.sendoutcards.com/davidbatchelor

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoyed your story. It lifted my spirit.
    I was in a woe is me mood. Your story made me realize how truly blessed I am. Thank you for sharing and may God bless you.

    Pat
    Detroit/Mi

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am also here via Insight of the Day. I jotted down your blog address and here I am :) I look forward to visiting you often. Have a beautiful day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lorraine, you've actually gone from 2 to 41(me) followers at the time of my writing this. Your story touched me too. I've always had a wild imagination right from my childhood and that has helped my faith. Because of this, its a bit easier for me to believe that all things are possible with God - so even when things are tough, deep down I always believe they WILL get better because my God is a God of 'suddenlies'! Isn't that exciting to know!? In my blog, I try to share that God has blessed us with everything we possibly need to be healthy and beautiful from the inside out. He has provided everything we need in Nature. You can subscribe to my weekly health and beauty tips Newsletter at www.nayturesplace.com
    God bless. Emma

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for sharing your insight into your life and what you have learned. I have been trying hard to learn gratitude. Now today with your story, I feel gratitude for life and the example of others. So many of us want life to change without knowing we can just accept life. Thank you again.

    ReplyDelete